Here's recap of the type of content suitable for video:
- background knowledge
- new concepts at a basic level
- things you repeat often
- procedural knowledge
You are now ready to begin flipping your classroom! Here is my personal checklist for each concept that I flip.
- Decide on the content and create guided notes for that concept
- Create video using Camtasia and upload to Sophia.org to embed in class website
- Embed Google form into website
- Create reminder using Remind 101
- Upload guided notes and practice onto class website
I hope this "Getting Started" series has been helpful to support you in getting started. Happy Flipping!